Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Just Mentioning Things...

Share on Twitter:

So I decided that I am going to publish the Unpopular Opinion post that I had been working on; however, as it's become a 6 page paper (3,500 words and counting) I'm probably going to publish it on Scribd and then just post a link and short abstract here. Either way, I'm grateful to have learned that I'm not the only one who feels this way about this particular topic. (Hell, even a network of Wikipedia articles and psych researchers/statisticians back me up on this. Awesome.)

I just wanted to bring your attention to 2 things: today is the day when Congress can change the filibuster rules. And the "results" of the Prop 8 trial are in, sort of. Apparently the appeals court has decided that it's up to the California courts to decide if the ruling is valid, or something like that... Honestly, I'm not entirely sure what the heck they're trying to do here, but it sounds like basically, no one wants to be the one to make the call, and they're just passing the case back and forth. So stay alert for any information on that.

I could go on forever about Tea Party craziness, but I think I'll have to leave that for another time when I shouldn't be sleeping.

Also, if there are any topics you think I should look into, or things you want to discuss, feel free to email me (via the Contact button at the top of the page), Tumblr, Twitter, or AIM @ DarkAngelKiely. (Hehe, I'm expanding my mini media empire...) I'm off to bed (read: trying to unkink my back so that I can actually relax enough to sleep... I slept in a weird position all day and now this -_-" Yoga poses didn't do anything for me, and I can't even crack my back like this. Help???)

No comments: