Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ugh...

This may very well be the most depressing day of my life [not really]. I've tried everything to get my Facebook updates linked here (without using FB connect, which would just show far too much private information) but the [insert expletive plural noun] over at FB decided to hide status subscriptions and it's been so much of a hassle already... It's impossible without a "middle-person." My only option is the despicable "Twitter." It seems that I've finally found a use for it after all... But I can't type in 140 characters or less!!! Even my away messages are getting long again. So I haven't a clue how this will work out, and I certainly will not be wasting time following or whatever. The only reason I even tried to do any of this is because I'm turning FB into politics and causes, since most of the friends I actually talk to regularly are no longer active users (or I talk to them by other means) and the fan pages have taken over anyway-- and as a result, most of my status updates and links have nothing to do with my life in particular, but are just articles and things I find and comment on. And since the only rolling comment/link app I could really find is... well, you know, I've come to the conclusion that I'll try it out for the sake of trying something new to get what I need... Regrettable, and shameful (lol) but here goes...

No comments: