Sunday, April 11, 2010

New features!

Hey everyone! I'm giving the site a new upgrade, since I've found so much cool stuff on Amazon.com to share with you! Still waiting for my new gadgets to load (so far, not so good, Amazon... I'm a little disappointed!), but expect to see tons of new features on this coming soon. (Though I'm kind of disgusted by the current search results that are coming up... All super-conservative liberal bashing... What's up with that, Amazon???) I needed a new project anyway ^^".  So first of all, some of my friends may note that I've been talking about several sites and books on Facebook, especially "How to Win a Fight with a Conservative"  by Daniel Kurtzman. I haven't been able to find this book in stores, however it's available on Amazon.com for less than $10.

No comments: