Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Free Book!

 
I can honestly say I've never tried the stuff, but I've done quite a bit of research on it (particularly the links of usage to the development of psychosis or schizophrenia). I've never been drunk either, but I know from experience that it's easier and safer to deal with people who are high than those who are drunk. Potheads don't really do all that much except try to steal your kit-kats. Drunk people and alcoholics try to attack you or start a fight, or (College was... interesting.) So Happy 420 to those of you who do partake, don't drive or operate machinery (even if no one has ever died from pot alone...) and try to remember not to destroy the kitchen; and for the rest of us content to research and help prove for the sake of medicine that it's actually helpful and relatively harmless compared to things that are currently legal, I present to you a book I've been wanting to read -- free for an entire 24 hours, to download, to share, etc. (Use Facebook Connect if you don't have a Scribd account. It's faster. Enjoy!)

Fox, Arventano, and & Tvert's "Marijuana is Safer: So Why are We Driving People to Drink?"

 And should you want to purchase the book: Marijuana is Safer: So Why Are We Driving People to Drink?

And original article - on Alternet.org.

No comments: