Wednesday, October 26, 2011

(random personal matter)

The things I would do to stop feeling like shit. Not that I have the slightest clue as to what they are. If yesterday was about binging because I was pissed off, today I'm not eating anything, apparently. On principle. Because I'm pissed off and stupid. And dizzy and starving, but I'm going to ignore that.

I'll leave now and grab some pizza, I guess... Coming home was pointless. Being here is pointless, along with a string of other things I ought not repeat at the moment...

Anyway, I'm likely to lose internet access for a while, so don't expect anything regular. I have the Blogger app now, but I probably won't use it much. Data limits on my phone and whatnot... not that I pay that, actually, but I don't want to risk having to.

No comments: