Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Meh. & Birth Certificates #Obama

Share on Twitter:


So I'm scrolling Tumblr, & in the midst of all of the Glee, there's a politics post... Apparently President Obama released his long form birth certificate to shut up the Birthers.

[sigh] You don't have to prove anything to them. Besides, I doubt even this will shut them up. On the other hand, I kind of enjoy this "IN YOUR FACE!!!" attitude all of a sudden... Do I dare read the comments? Oh boy... Let's...

Oh dear god what the fuck is wrong with these people?! "When you run for office, sign me up. I want to be the staffer who goes nuts and shoots you."  WTF?!?!?! SERIOUSLY!!!

But otherwise I'm quite impressed by the maturity of a few of these commenters, for once... "He's already president. If you're upset about it, do something next election." And so on. Whoops, spoke too soon. Look, a FOX parrot! Oh look, another one!

Alright, I think that's enough politics for one day... I'm going to go make a new Kindle case and rewatch Glee (while recording my reactions... I tend to rant out loud anyway and talk to myself, so doing this actually works a million times better than just trying to write it down.)

Oh look Tumblr is about to crash for me... Seriously, wtf... [sigh] I don't feel like doing anything.

No comments: