Monday, March 21, 2011

Personal things.

Share on Twitter:


Ok so maybe I've been neglecting this blog for a little while... I've been in a bit of a funk lately over a lot of things (i.e. Japan and the rest of the Pan-Pacific region; the whole Santana/lesbian/more biphobia thing; Libya and the fact that another cousin, who is apparently in the Navy, said that he's headed there soon -- despite Obama insisting that no US troops would be on the ground there... Which just has me worried about air and sea... I don't trust anyone at all anymore; and this feminism thing... You don't realize how isolating these things can be, when you feel like such a blip against this wave of Same Opinion. And it's so hard to find people who feel the same way you do. This has kind of been the underlying theme of the week. Between bi things and me vs. feminism and politics... Nothing feels right anymore.), and I'm still dealing with the insanity that is my life... As quickly as much-needed money comes, it's gone in half the time.

I'm always active on Tumblr, because it's an escape. But here I can't hide behind reblogs. The Glee posts here aren't that big of a deal, because it's not all that different from what I'd do on Tumblr. But I haven't a clue what's going on in the real world. I haven't even updated my newsreel in over a week, and that's something I usually did every day.

So I just need a little bit of time and space to get back to some semblance of normalcy. Mostly because it's 3 AM and I'm browsing Tumblr and playing Poppit instead of getting some much needed rest... And I can't remember the last time I ate. (There's food in the house, I just never get around to eating... I don't feel like cooking anymore. Or eating.)

No comments: