Monday, January 24, 2011

Random 8pm Ramblings, since Countdown is gone... #FOK

Share on Twitter:


See, THIS is why I need Countdown w/ KO on at 8pm...


I have nothing better to do with my time, so I start editing HP pics. (I added Disco Diggory & a [Tumblr] caption : "FACT: Avada Kedavra turns you into a moody undead disco ball.")

And Olbermann has finally said something, but... It basically consists of "Hi" and "It's not so bad, what happened, you guys..." [sigh] Well, we already knew he isn't allowed to talk about the situation and has a 6 month "ban" from TV, so I dunno what I was expecting... I guess I'm just curious about what's going to happen next...

So I'm bored again. House is on, but... meh. (As much as I *love* watching house play Daddy, I feel bad for Wilson having to see his best friend/secret lover make out with Cuddy instead of him... ^^") I made an awesome garlicly brown rice risotto tonight, so that will continue to be the highlight of the evening :-/ Other than NEW GOSSIP GIRL!!! And SOTU tomorrow night... good times? Guess I'll be watching it on CNN or C-Span now...


Yes, I know I live a sick, sad existence. Oh well.

No comments: