Sunday, October 3, 2010

Updates...

I knew there was something I forgot to do today... Oh well, Sunday updates will be here by tomorrow evening... It's been a long weekend (brat came home from college, among other things -- including the big One Nation rally!)

UPDATE: California has decriminalized marijuana!!! (Now it's about the same as a parking ticket. War on Drugs finally coming to a close??)

Looks like I'm just going to keep updating this post...

UPDATE: Federal Minimum Wage Unconstitutional?? (The world according to Joe Miller.) Maybe I do believe that humans are inherently bad-- if only because they are taught to be bad, because being bad/selfish generally pays off. ut seriously, who the hell can truly say that a company will pay their employees a decent, living wage if they don't have to? A person can barely survive on minimum wage as it is, but I don't even want to think about how things would be without minimum wage laws. Methinks Joe should probably get a history lesson... Industrial Revolution notes, anyone?



UPDATE: Someone seriously needs to put an end to this :-(

RIP 19 yr old Raymond Chase


Please, please please - I promise you, we are out there, those of us who will do whatever it takes to make it better for you, and for all of us. It will get better. Visit the Trevor Project, or a counselor, your parents if you can, or if you'd like, you can always email me @ darkangelkiely@care2.com. I can understand all too well what you're going through. I know what it's like to be bullied, & I know what it's like to feel like death is the only way out. But gay, straight, bi, whatever-- we're all here for each other. I promise you, it gets better.

No comments: