Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Meh...

I came here & just realized I have no idea what's going on in the political world... It kind of feels great :-D. News has been just so depressing lately... Though I was forced to listen to some sort of Beck-like hell in the car today (not my car, this was on my way to pick up my car. Don't ask, I don't want to talk about it anymore.) (Though it was amusing for a moment-- some caller was like "OMG they showed a HINEY on the tv!!!") That was truly the most disgusting bullshit I've ever heard, but if people really want to listen to & believe that discriminatory, racist, sexist crap, then go right ahead. I want nothing to do with you, to be perfectly honest. Personally, I'm sick of hearing about Glenn Beck. Literally. Thinking about him makes me nauseous. Hearing his name, or FSM-forbid, his voice (or worse yet, Palin's...) makes me want to puke. I don't want to ever go near either of them-- because if they were to be in dire trouble, I wouldn't want to be the one who has to save them. I would, of course, but I wouldn't want to. Those who continually incite others to violence and hatred, well... Karma's a bitch. But being a good person means helping those you don't want to... even if they appear to many to be the very embodiment of evil. (Being good is hard sometimes, isn't it? So much easier to be bad...)

Nothing much to say right now. My mind is clear, & empty :-P
It's a nice change...

No comments: