Friday, May 20, 2011

Life things.

Share on Twitter:

too exhausted to come up with better title.

I'm in the middle of a not-so-small emergency (flooded basement) so I can't stay here long... Things in my life just never seem to calm down. So it's been that, and depression, and raging, and stupid people, and my evil sister, and my mother, and I'm sooo tired... I haven't had more than 7-8 hours of sleep. This week. Total. Once they wake me up, I can't get back to sleep... And this is the first time I've eaten in days.

And last night at Pirates, a couple of ignorant little high school/college freshman bastards kept making gay jokes and rape jokes when the movie started. And using cell phones. Gah. They shut up eventually, after a few well-placed kicks to their seats (well, for the people I could reach, in front of me) but I could hear their friends all over the theater... It's funny... a year ago I wouldn't have thought twice about interrupting the movie to scream at them. Well maybe twice but I probably would have done it. Even at work, I do speak up from time to time (as much as I can). But I don't think they hear me. They see that I'm pissed off and upset, but even when I say "that's offensive," there's still a disconnect. They look at me and keep talking. Happened on Tuesday... >_< I literally have to shout for people to ever hear me, and even then they don't care... Downside of being quiet (and shy). Which implies that there is an upside but you know what I mean, right?  I think I get more passive-aggressive as time goes on... It kind of disappoints me, but at the same time I'm just too fucking tired to deal with this shit right now. Physically and emotionally drained. I can't even tell you how much effort it's taking to simply type this. Everything hurts. So I think this will have to be the end of it...

No comments: