Friday, July 31, 2009

Random - Secrets

Ever feel so stupid about something you can never change? [Sigh] Random flashback moment... A depressing play + Skittles + "Lemon!" + "Strawberry first. I'll wait for you to love me... (before the lemon...)" = very unhappy me right now... (and potentially delusional- however I found extensive evidence that I'm not; I've just been lied to, either then or now... Either way, I feel pretty stupid...)

Sometimes the only way to defeat your enemies is to get all secrets out in the open - they have nothing more to use against you, and you also leave them completely vulnerable to attack. (Word of warning - you don't want to get on my bad side. I can hold a grudge when appropriate, and I don't "play nice.") And if you haven't guessed, I'm a big fan of the Gossip Girl TV series (surprise surprise... but Ed Westwick is too cute!!!) I'm not sure what secrets I have that could be of any interest to anyone, but for the entire month of August, I'll answer any question... It's something I used to do for someone... Every month, he could ask me any 3 questions he wanted, and I had to answer honestly... Haha, he just never asked the right question though... ("I'm sorry. My responses are limited. You must ask the right questions..." Sorry, that just popped into my head...)

I should really be sleeping now...

1 comment:

MiraNova23 said...

What play? Who said that stuff? I forget skittles. Yeah, sorry about how I just pointed to the 3 lemons. ^^"

& I can't think of anything else I really need to ask you. <3